The Perfect Starter! No Strata!
13 Scarborough Rise Jordan Springs
4 bed | 2 bath | 1 carOPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 23RD JUNE FROM 11:00AM TO 11:30AM
This appealing McDonald Jones is a beautiful home and will suit first home buyers, investors or empty nesters that want to downsize. Located centrally within walking distance to Hilltop Park (the highest point of Jordan Springs!), the basketball courts, picnic areas & “ walk your dog” park.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity ... as this home will not last!
Other features include:
* Split system air conditioning in the open plan kitchen, family & living area
* High ceilings throughout
* Master bedroom with ensuite & WIR set to rear of home
* Other three bedrooms with robes
* Main bathroom with separate toilet
* Covered concrete alfresco area
* Remote control door to garage that has a storage alcove.
* Land: 300 sqm
* Home: 186.83 sqm
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with above information, however, R&W gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- 300 sqm (approx)
- 186.83 sqm (approx)
$679,900 - $709,900
Jordan Springs / Werrington County | (02) 9623 6163