Immaculate Family Home In A Tranquil Setting
52 Callistemon Circuit Jordan Springs
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carLess than two years old, this beautifully presented GJ Gardner built home is ideal for the growing family. Located in a tranquil setting within walking distance to the lake and away from the hustle & bustle of the typical city life. As soon as you walk in you can’t help but feel impressed with the size of the bedrooms and the open plan living spaces this property provides.
* Master with ensuite and his & her walk-in robes
* Other three bedrooms with built-ins
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Timber laminate flooring to entry, hallway family & kitchen areas
* Quality carpet to all bedrooms & lounge room
* Stunning open plan kitchen/dining/family & separate lounge
* 900mm stainless steel cooking appliances
* Stone island bench-top with double bowl sink & walk-in pantry
* Bulkheads to overhead cupboards in kitchen
* Covered tiled alfresco, clothes line & spacious backyard
* Auto double garage with internal access
* Within close proximity to schools, public transport & shops this home must be seen to be truly appreciated.
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with above information, however, R&W gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- 375 sqm (approx)
- 208.68 sqm (approx)
$759,950 - $799,950
Jordan Springs / Werrington County | (02) 9623 6163